Thursday, April 14, 2011

Newbie

Not sure how I feel about this whole blogging thing, but I've always loved the idea of journaling and documenting your experiences, so I thought I would give it a whirl.  [One thing to note: I tend to love A LOT of ideas, but never actually put them into practice.  I'm hoping this blog will help me bring those ideas to life and give me some direction so I'm not all over the place.]  Life has definitely been an adventure lately.  My husband and I recently moved to Fayetteville, GA to be closer to his work.  We bought our first home and have been having a blast making it our own (sloooooowly, but surely) and exploring our new city.  This blog will most likely document some of our home projects, crafty adventures (from the least crafty person in the world who longs to be a crafty goddess), and random daily-ness.  [Another thing to take note of: I like adding "-ness" to most words.]  We'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading about your "adventures" Whitney.

    ReplyDelete