Monday, June 6, 2011

Creative Gift Tags

I sold some orders for Administrative Professionals Day and wanted to be sure I made them as cute as possible on a tight gift wrap budget.  Life Saver?  Thank You cards from Walmart and good ole MS Word.



I found some cute font and typed up a little something.  I had these glittery thank you cards that I bought from Walmart forever ago just sitting in my desk begging to be used.  I cut them in half to include the "Thank You" and then glued my printed message onto the back, punched a hole in the corner, and tied it on the 50 cent gift bag with pearlized raffia from Nashville Wraps.



If you've never heard of Nashville Wraps before, you have been missing out.  They have every type of gift wrap supply you could ever imagine needing.  And it's all eco-friendly!  If I was rich, I would totally have my way with that store... My guest closet would be jam-packed with wrapping goodies.  Well, more jam-packed than it already is.  I have issues with gift wrap.



The end result was super cute and got tons of raves at the Administrative Professionals Day luncheon.  Lesson learned through this process?  You don't always have to spend a lot to make something look beautiful.  You'd be surprised what you can do with things just lying around your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment